Thursday, April 9, 2015

Daughter's bedroom and bathroom

I'm stuck.  Briley is 10 and I'm trying to create a room that will grow with her and still satisfy her tastes now.  Here is our inspiration room:
We're doing all neutrals, hardwood floors, shiplap ceiling, and similar color on walls.  The only furniture we already have and will be using in her room is a white armoire.  This is her bedding:
 This is a chair I've found but haven't purchased:
And these are the light fixtures I can't decide on: (Her room is about 12x15.  Top fixture is around 25 inches, middle is only 12 inches, and bottom fixture is around 27 inches)
Second problem, her bathroom.  Her vanity is 5 ft long, but I'm having trouble deciding between the two options below:
I should add that while the make-up area is super cute and I think she would love, I also think she'll need the extra storage the tower would provide.  She will not have a linen closet in her bathroom, and I can't bear to see a vanity covered in lotions, sprays, hair products, etc.  






No comments:

Post a Comment