Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Envelope is Empty!

Our little Spring Break trip really did a number on my budget.  I did a good job of only using cash, which really did cut back on my purchases, but I also ended the week with empty envelopes.  I'm not sure why I really care; I always end the week with empty envelopes!  
On a quick trip to TJ Maxx, I found the perfect bedding for Briley's room.  I honestly wasn't even looking for bedding, but this was so perfect I couldn't resist.  I had planned on having drapes made for her room for a splash of color but hadn't been able to put back enough money to buy the fabric and have them made.  So with all the color from the bed, I'm just going to do a simple roll-up roman shade now.  So close to having another room FINISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment