Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pottery Barn OUTLET

Part of Briley's birthday present was a trip to the American Girl store, and since the closest one to Kentucky is in Atlanta, that meant a ROAD TRIP!  I soon learned that there is quite a bit to do in Atlanta and really should have extended our get-away from one night to two, especially when I started reading about the outlets!
Yes, every good trip should have a little something in it for the adults, and this one had a Pottery Barn Outlet!  What I didn't get was a picture of the outside, but what I did get were some pictures of the inside.
First of all, the store is HUGE!  Think warehouse style but with great displays set-up just like you see in the magazine and retail store.  There are multiples of most items, but some are damaged.  The piece of furniture below had a little ding on the left side and was marked down from like $800 to $449.  
Most items are are these tiered display shelves.  I have adored these pillows from the magazine since I first saw them.  They were still a little pricey, but much less than the retail store.  

My sweet birthday girl was as excited as I was to be at the PB Outlet!  
The back of the store was just furniture and rugs.  The piece double stacked in the back with all the drawers is actually a jewelry armoire.  It was GORGEOUS!  Regularly $649  Outlet price $499
This cute little bottle carrier caught my eye.  They had tons of this galvanized stuff.  I think it was $20 or $25.
And then there were the salad bowls.  These were so pretty and HEAVY.  I kept going back to them, picking them up, looking at them, putting them back.  I finally realized I'd be sick if I didn't just get one, so I did!  Store retail $49  Outlet price $29
This cute little media stand, I think it's the Pottery Barn Trivoli in Tuscan Chestnut, was on sale for $300.  Very cute and a great price!
The only other thing I bought was this large wire basket.  As soon as I saw it I thought it would look great on my kitchen island holding some cookbooks.  It was $80 marked down to $20.  Could-Not-Resist!


No comments:

Post a Comment