Thursday, January 10, 2013

First Pics

These were some of the first pictures I took of the house.  They were taken with my camera phone, so they're not that great.  In retrospect, I wish I had taken a lot more so I could have some really nice before and afters.  
 I can't wait to get a hold of this landscaping.  It's so bad.  


The three above are of the converted garage.  It's actually a master with an on-suite, which makes the house a four bedroom, three bath.  It also makes it GREAT for resale.  It's a great size, has a wood-burning fireplace, and huge walk-in closet, and a 3-piece bath and laundry at the back.  We're using it as a den/playroom, and I use this closet and bathroom since I get up much earlier than everyone else.  
 View of living room from the kitchen.  
 Kitchen
 I think this picture was taken the day we got possession of the house.  It was unbelievable how quickly our construction crew got things ripped out.
 Since we went from a two car garage to no garage, this shed was essential.
 More demo!
 I just close my eyes and imagine I'm floating.
 This has potential, lots of potential.  
But it will need a little work.  

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just came across your blog via a mutual friend, Carla Starling. My husband Matt (who works with you at SWHS) told me you have been interested in getting a blog started. If you ever had any questions, let me know. I'm no pro but have been blogging for a few years. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do =).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! If I can MAKE the time to do it, I think I will really enjoy it. It's like an online scrapbook that I don't have to buy materials for!

      Delete