Saturday, December 29, 2012

Homegoods find


Any trip to Louisville or Nashville requires a stop at Homegoods.  It is by far my favorite place to shop.  You never know what you will find!  Not that I was really in the market for anything, but I had some Christmas moolah burning a hole in my pocket.  I found just the right thing for just the right price and after a few texts and pics sent to the husband in Iowa (deer hunting, of course), it was loaded in the back of the SUV.  
When I returned home, I found the latest issue of the Arhaus catalogue in my mailbox, so I got a little inspiration and here you have it!
One of my favorite Christmas presents from my wonderful sister!
Seashells from our first family trip to the beach.
A shell one of my children found and more books.
Old books I've picked up through the years.


No comments:

Post a Comment