Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Buddy

Buddy hangs here!
Not long ago, Buddy the Elf made his return.  I gotta say, my kids aren't really threatened by Buddy reporting back to Santa.  It does, however, motivate them to get out of the bed in the morning.
Buddy doesn't do anything fancy.  He's not really creative and not really mischievous.  He basically does what he's suppose to do and moves from shelf to shelf, occasionally staying in the same location for more than one day.
However, I had noticed on Pinterest and Facebook that some Mommies were really taking it to the next level.  At first I just laughed it off, knowing it wasn't something I had the time for.  When do they do this anyway?  I'm sometimes in bed before my kids are!  Then, I happened to see this article about the very same thing I was noticing.  It is too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment