Thursday, December 20, 2012

Getting there. . .

We're finally getting there!  I love the touches of Christmas sprinkled around the house.  I left most of my Christmas decorations in storage since we just don't have room for them.  The little pencil tree used to be in Brady's room but fit nicely with the decor in the living room.
I love the glass pine cone ornament.  I found it at Wildflower Gifts at Lost River Cave.



This is the top of the TV cabinet.  The hubs had a box full of sheds and I decided to do a little decorating with them.  The family picture in the background is our first and only.  We had them done last year at Limestone Lake.



 The living room still needs some work, and obviously some things added to the wall.  I haven't hung ANY pictures.  I really think I need to live in the space for awhile before I start adding too many nail holes.
 The kitchen island from World Market is one of my favorite purchases.  It was affordable, the right style and provided room for storage and display.
 Another great purchase from World Market is my kitchen table and the two slipcovered chairs.  The light, as you can see, is still waiting it's new placement above the kitchen table.
Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment