Thursday, October 29, 2015

Interior Pics

We moved the weekend of September 12 and it was a whirlwind!  I had such good intentions of taking pictures and documenting the move.  We were fortunate to have several family members help us unpack boxes and move furniture.  The reality was, I was so busy that I never took one single picture.  
Here's the other reality, I'm not sure if my house will ever be finished.  When I think back to all the other houses I've lived in, there was ALWAYS a project waiting.  So, I took some pictures this morning.  They are not good quality (cell phone) and the lighting is all wrong (it was about 6:00 in the morning) and nothing is staged (this is just how we live) and no room is finished, BUT for anyone who has been following my blog and knows we've moved - here are some pictures.  
Master bathroom 
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Playroom
Playroom
Great room
Great room

Entry (left) dining room (rt)
Entry
Back porch
Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Where did you put your playroom? We were thinking of making the "keeping room" the playroom in our plan.

    ReplyDelete