Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Visiting Atlanta

Labor Day weekend presented a rare opportunity to make a visit to Atlanta.  My daughter and a friend somehow convinced their mothers to take them to a kid concert, so we made a weekend of it and visited the outlets.  
My favorite stop in Atlanta is always the Pottery Barn Outlet.  
I could not pass up getting two of these chunky candle sticks.  They look fantastic on my mantle!  
 These bags of pumpkins would be so cute in a glass bowl!  Even with the outlet price, they were still a bit expensive for me.
 These wooden bowls and boards would make any table look great!  Loved them!
 And what about this big lamp base?  Unfortunately, I had no idea where I would need lamps in the new house.
 If I only had a truck, this baby would have gone home with me.  LOVED IT!  As soon as I finish this post I'm going to see if I can't locate it online!
 Look at this beautiful table setting!
 Can you even beat this price?!
 And TONS more furniture!
Unfortunately, I only came home with two candlesticks and a large wooden tray from Pottery Barn, but it was a great weekend spending time with my daughter and seeing her get so much enjoyment out of her concert.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm interested in building this home. I would love it if you would video your home.. starting with coming in from front entry,, then touring me around each room.. I am stuck on my home plans and I would love to see this plan (especially kids bedrooms and laundry and mud room and keeping room and kitchn (just give it all to me :> )

    ReplyDelete