Thursday, June 11, 2015

Flooring and Paint

Unfortunately, we lost a couple of days of work due to me not being able to make a decision on tile and paint colors.  My biggest problem was the master bath; I ended up changing it three times before I just threw in the towel and chose something.  The first was too white, the second was too brown, and I hope the third will be just right!  
Looking into laundry room from kid's hallway.
Hallway entrance from garage.
Upstairs bath.
I also confirmed all paint choices this week.  
Portico for the master bed and bath:
Portico SW 7548
Useful Gray in the upstairs bonus on walls and ceiling.

Useful Gray SW 7050
Balanced Beige for son's bed and bath:
Balanced Beige SW 7037
Silvermist for daughter's room:
Silvermist SW 7621
Rice Grain for the entry, dining, great, den, kitchen, study, laundry, and office nook:

Rice Grain SW 6155
All trim will be Dover White SW 6385.  

After a few weeks of nothing really to see, other than a new coat of drywall mud, I'm ready to start seeing some progress!  Cabinets delivered on the 22nd!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It has help me in finding out more detail about portico bath towel

    ReplyDelete