Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 114


May 29- Day 114
I've not been by the house all week, but I have been to a softball or baseball field for the last 6 days.  Can't complain; I got to spend the weekend watching my boy play and the other days watching my Spartans in the district and regional tournament.  The last week of the school year is always better when your sports teams are still competing!
I met with trim guy last Tuesday and decided on the following:
  • Tongue and groove (stained) to go on vaulted ceiling at entrance and den off kitchen.
  • Tongue and groove (painted) to go on master and daughter's ceiling.
  • Tongue and groove (painted) to go on ceiling of covered porches.  
  • Cedar board to go on wood box beams in great room, on columns in dining room and front porch.
  • Interior doors.
  • 6" baseboards in the great room and dining room.  4" baseboards in the remainder.  
  • Crown in the dining room.
Up next- Paint!




No comments:

Post a Comment