Monday, March 18, 2013

I Heart Pillows

Have I ever mentioned that I love pillows?  I'm pretty sure I have.  That's really one of the only reasons I wish I could sew.  Lucky for me, we have a sewing and embroidery shop at my workplace (that I have not taken full advantage of).  I found some great fabric to go in the den/playroom and am having some pillow covers made as we speak.  I can't wait to get them back!

So the other day, two of my favorite things came together: pillows and Bowling Green Shop and Sale (SAS).  I've needed new couch pillows for awhile; the ones I have now are looking pretty crappy.  The only really good thing about them is they are great to lay your head on, which I try to do as often as I can.  My favorite place to shop, TJ Maxx, has had some great pillows as of late, but even there they are just a bit pricey (for my taste anyway).  It's hard for me to buy just one, especially when they are for my couch.  : - (  But when you find pillows for $5 a piece, it does the trick!  Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment