Monday, December 29, 2014

Saying goodbye to 2014

As wonderful as 2014 has been, it's almost time to say goodbye and welcome in 2015!  I hope that this will be the year that brings the excitement of building our dream home!  It's been pretty quiet on the homebuilding front as we have continued to save money and get our plans in order, but we are closer now than ever before!  As we celebrated Christmas at our little house on Yuma, I couldn't help but think (and hope!) about celebrating in our new home next year!
I pulled out our house plans last night and got excited all over again!  In the coming weeks we'll be choosing our builder and determining our timeline for breaking ground!
I've been spending some of my time off from work scouring the internet for the best places to buy furniture, light fixtures, and other things I'll need to pick out.  Some of my favorite places so far have been flash sale sites like Joss and Main, One King's Lane and Overstock.  Gotta find the deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment