Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dream Home

Here are some outside photos I found on the web.  Since they are screenshots, the URL should be displayed in each picture.  

I love the colors on this house.  I'm really leaning toward doing the windows in a charcoal color and think the blue exterior would really look nice.  Notice how the posts on the porch are painted or stained a dark color.  I think I might have done the same with the shutters.  

Another color scheme option and a rare garage view.



Another color scheme and straight lines on the roof.
 I really like this look of brick, shake and stone, and I love the windows!
 Another view.  I think the dark shutters and windows blend nicely with the front porch posts.
 This is a unique look with the board and batten.
 This look is more in keeping with the original design.
 Another one using board and batten.
Still very undecided but so nice to see the different options.

No comments:

Post a Comment